Whoever is the first to guess which one is the lie gets a free autographed book.
1. When I was 47, I was in the Miami City Ballet's production of "The Nutcracker" directed by the acclaimed Edward Villella.
2. I once stood on my head at Les Invalides, the place in Paris where Napoleon is entombed.
3. Telly Savalas let me lick his lollipop.
4. I interviewed Michael Jordan in the Bulls lockerroom for a story about "hang time."
5. I was invited to a party on the royal yacht Britannia where Queen Elizabeth asked me what I did for a living.
And now, I am tagging Bob Morris, J. Carson Black, and the girls over at Lipstick Chronicles.